Hello, Running a self-tuned base map with a 33% E85 and 91 premium mix. I have advanced ignition timing 4* so far over a couple logs, and no KR logged under any condition. I used an e85 calculator to change fuel gravity for my mix, and have increased fueling tables up to my max rich power calculation (which happens to be 0.8051) and interpolated between max and low load tables. Under WOT normal, I have max rich set to .802 at 4500 rpm, and under overload/knock I have set to .7823 same rpm. Watching the real time logs on my dash for torque pro app, I see my idle and cruising AFR measured around .986, when I have it supposed to target 1.034. Under load, it measures as rich as 0.6136 transitioning from about 1.00 load to 1.3 load (4-5k rpms) and -5 psi to up to 10psi, to where it will finally lean out to around 0.8142 at 5k rpms, which is a lot closer to my expected target. relevant mods: HPFP, stock DP/turbo/intake, with 3" straight cat back exhaust. Basically, I'm wondering what would be affecting the car to run slightly rich under idle/cruising, and up to .1687 more rich than the richest I have any table set to for that specific area, and up to .1884 more rich than I am expecting. For those that don't read lambda, I'm targeting roughly 11.8 AFR, when it's measuring roughly 9.1, and I'm trying to figure out why, or what I might be missing in the tune.