So I added the catch can following Damond route 2, I measured my crankcase before and after. Before: Sat at around 4" water column at hot idle, varied a bit during heavy throttle, under full boost hit 6". After: Sat at 1" water columnt at hot idle, under full boost hit 2". I guess I have more blowby than the pcv valve can flow under vaccum. So definite improvement with the catch can. That said, I still can't run the turbo restrictor-less. I was able to increase the size of the restrictor to .065" though without smoking. I wasn't able to run the .065" before. I might have to take another look at my turbo drain. Anyways, I ended up spending most of today tuning boost by gear. IT FEELS AMAZING. I can hook in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd now at WOT and it legitimately feels faster because I have traction. Right now it is tuned to pretty much the limit of my Michelin PS4S. This never would have been possible with the BNR S4 I was running before, that wastegate had no flow capability and creeped like crazy. Here is a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear boost all laid out on top of each other: If you guys haven't set this up I highly recommend it. Way better and more controlled than attempting to feather the throttle, you can pretty much tune it to the very edge of traction. 3rd gear pulls so much harder than having all of the boost.